To enable you to Register for enrolment in a course at Westvic Staffing Solutions we have provided an online Registration portal which will walk you through the Registration process. If you wish to view the type of information which will be collected during a registration, please review the hard copy forms listed below.
- Click here to view the hard copy Registration for enrolment Form for all – Qualifications and Courses with accredited units.
- Click here to view the hard copy Short Course Enrolment Form.
If you require further information, please contact Westvic Staffing Solutions on 03 5561 9000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need to Register for enrolment?
You are able to Register for enrolment using our online portal by following the steps below. During the Registration process you will be prompted for various information which is required as part of your Registration.
If you are considering Registration in a Qualification or Course with Accredited Units you will need to obtain / provide us with your Unique Student Identifier (USI).
- Step 1. Click here to view detailed instructions on how to Register for online enrolment
- Step 2. Click here to view instructions on how to provide us with your USI (if applicable)
- Step 3. Click here to access the Registration portal for online enrolment
For Qualifications or Courses with Ongoing Assessment your Registration for enrolment is considered much like an expression of interest in a particular Course. In processing your Registration, Westvic Staffing Solutions will be addressing a number of areas, with a specific focus on those listed below. This is to ensure that the course you have chosen is the most suitable for you and will meet your specific training / employment goals.
- Pre-Training Review including Core Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) Skills Assessment
- Statement of Fees
- Assessment of eligibility for government subsidised funding (as applicable)
Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills Assessment
The assessment and evaluation of Student Core LLN Skills will vary depending upon the type of course being offered, and the assessment requirements.
Various methods may be used in this process, which are highlighted during student Registration and in the various course materials (as applicable). Details of the Student Core LLN Skills Assessment together with Online LLN Indicator Tool instructions can be accessed by clicking on the link provided.
- Click here to view detailed instructions for the Student Core LLN Skills Assessment
Should you have any questions regarding the Student Core LLN Skills Assessment, please discuss these with our staff.