Employing an apprentice or trainee
We are the leading apprentice and trainee provider in south-west Victoria, with more than 300 employed through us.
Traineeships and apprenticeships (also known as Australian Apprenticeships), are a combination of paid work and quality training that allow you to develop skilled employees for your organisation. The apprentice or trainee will spend time working in your business whilst undergoing nationally accredited training, to qualify in the chosen field.
There are major advantages in hosting an apprentice through the Westvic Staffing Solutions including:
- Access to all available government incentives.
- Management of workers compensation and injury claims.
- Flexible employment approach.
- Hand back apprentice (eg. times of work shortage).
- Selective recruiting and aptitude testing conducted.
Westvic Staffing Solutions meet all administrative and employer obligations including:
- All leave entitlements.
- Payment of training fees.
- Taxation and group certificates.
- Performance monitoring and pastoral care on site and in training.
- Professional advice on occupational health and safety issues.
All this leaves you free to focus on the most important of jobs, your business. If you would like more information contact us here or phone 5561 9000.