Vision, Mission and Values
To develop and support business and people to enhance our communities
We do this through Employment, Training and Education
We will do this by:
- Supporting a safe & healthy culture
- Servicing all aspects of our communities
- Providing an inclusive service delivery model
- Addressing skill shortages
- Identifying new services
- Providing lifelong learning
- Attracting funds to enhance our community’s skill base
- Remaining compliant with regulations
- Ensuring strong governance
Statement of Purpose
The purposes of the incorporated body:
- To facilitate Federal and Victorian Government’s recognition of the requirement to increase the trade and vocational training and employment capacity of the Southern Western District area of Victoria and to improve the quality of such trade and vocational training.
- To create new areas of training opportunity and to expand our role as a Registered Training Organisation with particular emphasis on provision of training and education services to unemployed and disadvantaged people in our operating region.
- To provide a recruitment and job placement service in vocations outside apprenticeships and traineeships in our region. Service provided as part of the Federal Government’s jobactive work for the dole will be primarily focused on the needs of unemployed people requiring intensive assistance. Whilst focusing on our primary clients (the long term unemployed) the service will seek to facilitate the needs of employers and other jobseekers in the region.